Please forgive me for not doing the normal “Thursday Topic Talk” (we’ll get it on Friday OK) but today’s DigNuggetville post is a milestone: #50. As I stated in The Inaugural Post, “The number one mission of this blog is to disseminate, distribute, broadcast, circulate, etc., nuggets.”
As Mr. Chris Strom said in a recent conversation, “Dr. Dan-o, you will be playing in the proverbial sandbox for awhile until you get a feel for what you want to create with your sandbox.”
Well, I am happy to say that my “sandbox” is starting to take form. Tuesdays and Thursdays are Topic Talk posts from the group. Wednesdays are Leadership day. Fridays are “keyword” day and Mondays are my Dr. Dan-o Blurt day.
I look forward to what next 50 posts will bring. In the meantime, I listed the first flight of posts with links in case anyone in the group needs a nugget or two for their journals.
Thanks for all the support.
– The Inaugural Post
– Leadership – What are the X Factors to Get to the Corner Office?
– Apple/Google Hyperbole?
– Great “nugget worthy” Blogs/Podcasts
– Social Media Platform Smack Down!
– Leadership – Leaders are Made (NOT Born)
– Big Rocks First
– Teaching Philosophy Part I
– Teaching Philosophy part II
– Be Happier in the Long Run
– Leadership – Dream BIG but Plan Forward
– Innovation is more Evolutionary than Revolutionary
– Gaining/Losing Marketshare in a Rapidly Growing Marketplace
– New England Tour
– Social Media Story of the Summer – Google+
– Steve Jobs – The End of an Era
– Google Deal – HP deal
– Are you a Morning Person?
– Data – Data – Data
– Leadership: We Create our Own Future
– Jeff Jarvis Talks to us about “Sharing” and Publicness”
– Your Biggest Strength is Also Your Largest Weakness
– Jimmy Buffett Has Told Us Where to Find Margaritaville (Again)
– How Big is the Universe – Scratch that, I mean the Internet?
– Leadership – A Great Question to ask ALL the Time – WHY?
– Tumblr Tips
– Nugget Dictionary Edition – Shibboleth
– A Leadership AND Keyword Nugget – Passion
– Lady Gaga and Being Different (or Interesting)
– Thoughts on Apple 4GS & Stuff
– Steve Jobs – A ‘Different’ Kind of Leader
– Some of the Best of Steve Jobs
– Leadership: More then the Sum of its Parts
Hotel Hell @ Hotel.com
– Nugget Dictionary Edition – Empathy
– BE Paranoid ALL the Time
– Leadership: The Power of Storytelling
– An Easy Lesson on “How to Fail”
– Apple’s Advertising Identity
– Leadership – Passion is the Fire that Kindles and Fuels our Talents
– Nugget Dictionary Edition – Myopic
– Yahoo should buy Twitter (and then merge with AOL)
– Topic Talk Tuesday – Relationship Loyalty vs. Company Loyalty
– Leadership – 30 Days Makes a Habit
– Topic Talk Thursday – Know Your Audience
– Nugget Dictionary Edition – “Jumped the Shark”
– Market Orientation (plus Market Driven vs. Market Driving)
– Tuesday Topic Talks – Are You Ready for the Cloud?
– Leadership – Creative Destruction